1. "K12 Techno services is Mother company to Orchids The International School"

5.0
    Current Employee - Horticulturist in Mumbai

I have been working at K12 Techno Services full-time

Pros

Good Company to work with

Cons

Nice organisation work environment is good.

July 16, 2020HR Assistant Manager

Thankyou for a wonderful review of the organization's culture, we are glad we could make a difference ! Cheers! Team K12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good Team around to learn"

4.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at K12 Techno Services full-time

Pros

Helpful to learn new technologies.

Cons

Timings are fixed and rigid

July 16, 2020HR Assistant Manager

Thankyou for a wonderful review of the organization's culture, we are glad we could make a difference ! Also, your inputs have been noted and we will try to work on them and improvise as much as possible. Cheers! Team K12

2. "Join only if you want to hamper your mental health"

1.0
    Former Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Mumbai

I worked at K12 Techno Services full-time for less than a year

Pros

The non-management employees are a great bunch and endure a lot yet are very supportive and try their best to be positive and encouraging.

Cons

Trying too hard to be "fun" and "exciting" when in reality the managers are way too egocentric and the employees put on a facade of being okay with such a culture Management positions are apparently handed out to the most uneducated, unprofessional people who assume that their power somehow gives them the right to be nasty to their peers. they don't know how to treat employees and seriously lack professionalism They keep your original document for a period of 3 months the moment you enter so that you dont run away from their "great" organisation and this is not informed to you before-hand but after you have already left your former workplace and made life changes to join them. Teachers are not paid on time and holidays are handed out as if it is their last day to run the company on earth, i.e. barely any. Please please don't spoil your life's precious time by joining this shady black-market -like "company" if thats what they like to call it.

Continue reading

July 28, 2020HR Assistant Manager

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience working with us, though you could have taken out time to share your grievances with your HR point of contact and they could have helped you resolve them. If we can help you out in anyway, please reach out to us, we will surely try to resolve your queries. Cheers! Team K12

Discover more reviews about K12 Techno Services.