1. "Competitive Environment to be a Part of"

4.0
    Former Employee - Process Development Associate in Research Triangle Park, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at KBI Biopharma full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at KBI, I was challenged every day. The work was fast paced and I grew a lot.

Cons

Sometimes the work load was overwhelming, and some management doesn't understand that 50-6 0 hour work weeks shouldn't be expected.

Continue reading
    KBI Biopharma2020-02-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Competitive pay, responsive HR/management, friendly staff, great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Research Associate in Durham, NC
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at KBI Biopharma full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company has competitive pay, encourages personal growth and has approachable management and HR teams. Management/HR teams respond swiftly to questions and concerns dealing from day to day or supplemental needs dealing with insurance (outside of normal operational needs). Friendly coworkers and numerous social functions provided throughout the year to promote well-being and healthy social interactions within departments.

Cons

Periodic aggressive timelines, historically short phases of loud construction due to company's physical growth and expanding lab capabilities. Parking can be challenging if arriving later than core business hours.

Continue reading
    KBI Biopharma2020-04-27
  2. "Review"

Current Employee - Research Associate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I have been working at KBI Biopharma full-time

Pros

It is a good company to earn experience.

Cons

Not suitable for long term employment.

KBI Biopharma2020-05-26

Discover more reviews about KBI Biopharma.