Cover image for Kapco Metal Stamping

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic company - come to work here

22 Dec 2022 - Stamping Operator in Grafton, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership from top of the organization to my Director

Cons

Long hours, lots of work, a good thing but a challenge to keep it going

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for sharing this review with us. With 50 years of history and tradition behind us, Kapco recognizes the value of a strong team. Thank you for being a part of ours. We do offer some part time positions- If you'd like to learn more, please see your supervisor or email Wenger@kapcoinc.com.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Kapco Internship

18 Dec 2022 - Industrial Engineering Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly and helpful staff members, really wanted to have you be a part of the company.

Cons

Limited variety of work, however, still interesting stuff.

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Thank you for sharing your experience as an intern at Kapco. We are glad your time with us was positive. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review as your feedback helps us continue to make improvements.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

You'll do better anywhere else.

16 Dec 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Grafton, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

At least they'll never fire you. For anything.

Cons

Embarassingly poor executive leadership. Unfair and unclear pay. Terrible raises. No additional pay for "promotions." Insurance is unreasonably expensive. Bonuses are a joke bordering on a lie. Absolutely zero teamwork across departments. Rampant verbal abuse. Uninformative ambiguous reviews. Refuse to actually do anything to encourage employee growth. Like to pretend to do tangible things for employees, but it's all surface level nonsense or flavor of the day stuff. Company focuses on all the wrong things. Can't get good parts out the door and don't seem to want to. Employee feedback isn't taken into account in the slightest. Efforts to build up high achievers are dismissed because if a stellar employee is "needed" at a low level, they will be directly denied opportunities. Veneer of being a super great employer and caring about the community but are really just a bunch or corporate yes men trying to suck up to the CEO, who has no interest in manufacturing and should learn to focus on what makes him money. Serious safety issues (which go unaddressed and ignored.) Extreme condescension from management. Disrespect towards floor employees and anyone who reaches out to help them.

Continue reading

Talent Acquisition Consultant

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Sorry to read that you have not had a positive experience with us. We take employee feedback (past and present) very seriously. Each year we conduct an employee engagement survey to understand where we’re doing well and where we need to improve – and work each year on those areas that need improvement. We believe strongly in developing our teammates so much that this past year, we opened the Kacmarcik Center for Human Performance. A place where our employees can learn and grow personally, professionally, and spiritually. Furthermore, Kapco is part of Kacmarcik Enterprises, a portfolio of companies in the industrial, social impact and consumer sectors. While we are involved in many industries, manufacturing is always at the forefront as we continually invest in our people and state-of-the-art equipment. Safety is one of our highest priorities at Kapco, and a subject that we do not take lightly. We always encourage our teammates to report anything they do not feel is safe so we can address it immediately. As a company that takes employee feedback seriously, we would love to have a further conversation with you about your expressed concerns. Please email wenger@kapcoinc.com or visit our HR office.

Discover more reviews about Kapco Metal Stamping.

Kapco Metal Stamping Job Seekers Also Viewed