1. "Transparent Meritocracy"

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everyone is rewarded for their successes whether an admin, a one year analyst, or a seasoned Project Manager bringing in work. The biggest rewards are shown through incredible annual bonuses and profit sharing/401K match (18%!!!!!!) but there are also fun things like teamwork awards ($50), spot bonuses, and red envelope days ($ amount varies but I've seen as much as $400). I've been really impressed with their Covid response. I believe leadership has demonstrated the right balance of keeping the company running through a pandemic while looking after our safety and wellbeing. Communications have been constant and it's obvious that we are making huge investments in technology to allow anyone who desires to (or is required to!) work from home to be able to do so.

Cons

There are no cons for me but if you want to work a 40 hour work-week, this isn't the place for you.

Continue reading
    Kimley-Horn2020-03-23
  1. "Great company, very inclusive, expects lots of hours"

5.0
    Former Intern - Civil Engineering Analyst in Colorado Springs, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kimley-Horn for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, great benefits, opportunities to progress, flat organizational structure, invests in employees, mentorship

Cons

Minimum expectation of hours, no international presence

Continue reading
    Kimley-Horn2020-05-26
  2. "A perfect place for the driven"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

For those with a passion for what they do the rewards are endless. This is a place for you to truly be in the driver seat of your career.

Cons

With a big reward comes High Expectations which some folks struggle with. But i have worked in a couple offices and the team is always there to help.

Kimley-Horn2020-05-28

Discover more reviews about Kimley-Horn.