1. "Worst company I've ever worked for."

1.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Not many other than you'll get employed fast.

Cons

High staff turn over. I started along side 3 people by my second week they were all gone. Soon as new people start on your team, you'll get sacked. Unless your mates with management or family you will be sacked and every little thing you do willbe picked up on. Don't book hospital appointments or you will be sacked. Even with the letters to prove it. If you don't hit your first target by the time they tell you to in your second week you will be sacked. Management do no word atall other than sitting around having a laugh and doing what they want nipping out to mc donalds and other places for coffee and food then everyone on the phone gets it when targets aren't hit. It is the worst job I've ever had.

Continue reading
    Kinex2019-03-22

Kinex Response

April 9, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review, although we are disappointed to hear of your negative experience. We are always looking at ways to improve for both current and existing staff. Therefore, we would like to look into the issues you have raised, if you could please provide further details to our HR Department (HR@Kinex.co.uk) Kind regards, Kinex

1. "Great management in the office"

4.0
    Former Employee - Appointment Booker in Newcastle, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Mon to Fri. Met some great friends who I still speak to now. Great for CV. Lots of incentives.

Cons

If you aren't good you'll be fired on a Friday after you finish your shift. Seen so many people taken into the glass room over the months to be let go.

Continue reading
    Kinex2020-05-27
  2. "Furlough Professionalism"

5.0
    Current Employee - Telesales in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time

Pros

Extremely caring and thoughtful during the covid pandemic. Having been put on furlough, I was expecting to just get 80% of my basic salary paid and none of my commission, but they have paid me my basic plus an average of my last 3 months commissions every month. Nice to work for a company that cares about its staff

Cons

Never used to let us finish early on a Friday which was annoying but now then have changed it, so can’t complain too much

Kinex2020-04-23

Kinex Response

May 4, 2020Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you feel well looked after during this pandemic. We have worked hard to ensure our staff feel appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Discover more reviews about Kinex.