Kinex - Employee Review | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Employee Review"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Jason is one of the best managers I have ever worked for. He motivates me to be the best I can be which means I am now top of the office for sales! Also, the location at Wellington House on Piccadilly Gardens is a really lively and a fun place to work. Kinex offers great incentives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis which makes me even more eager to succeed!

Cons

They do not like lateness or sick days and are really strict on this.

Advice to Management

Explain how commission works to new staff in more detail

Kinex2019-04-16

Kinex Response

May 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for your review - It's great to hear that you are enjoying your time here at Kinex! We are very pleased to hear of the positive working relationship you have with your manager, and that you are enjoying the fun environment we pride ourselves in Keep up the ...

1. "BUZZING ATMOSPHERE"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in Sheffield, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

i love how evertone works together as a team and work hard to reach our daily and weekly goals, lots of help and encouragment from the management always on hand to help and make the day fun and enjoyable, great commissiion structure one of the best ive worked towards compared to all other call centres in sheffield that i have worked , great location and amazing view :)

Cons

the last hour can drag calling from 5-6, lots of business owners are closed so not as many calls being answered

Advice to Management

finish earlier than 6pm , it would make the job a lot better and productive

Kinex2019-09-18
  2. "great company offering good savings to sme market"

Current Employee - Field Sales Executive in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

4-6 great quaified leads every day monday to friday, the office sets up appointments for me to visit small business owners to provide them with cheaper telephone and broadband bills , really good company to work for and a great training and support structure

Cons

none worth writing down, overall happy with the role every day

Advice to Management

keep the guys in the office motivated to keep providing me with good quaity leads

Kinex2019-09-18

Discover more reviews about Kinex.