Knowledge Momentum - Do not waste time with this company | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Do not waste time with this company"

Former Employee - Team Lead in Noida

I worked at Knowledge Momentum full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nothing, My bad I spent so long with this fake company (No career at all)

Cons

Various - False promises, fake management. full of liers Salary never came on-time (one can check with its employee), even I can produce my salary slip as evidence. They hold salary for months, still number of employee following for their salary and company boss still making false promises.

Advice to Management

Please release all the pending salary of your employee. Please release all the pending salary of your employee. Please release all the pending salary of your employee. Please release all the pending salary of your employee. Please release all the pending salary of your employee.

Knowledge Momentum2019-02-06

Other Employee Reviews

1. "good company"

I have been working at Knowledge Momentum full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am working last 7 years i think all over India employee never satisfied in there present company , i am one of them but management CEO and Directors are very good and helpfully , this is my 6th company thats why i know what is wrong and right anyway but i am very happy working here

Cons

i am very happy

Knowledge Momentum2018-08-27

"Sen. Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Noida

I worked at Knowledge Momentum full-time for less than a year

Pros

Waste of time. Don't even go for interviews. ATTENTION- Even if you go & get selected in a situation where you are not having a job. Please please don't join seriously. It will ruin your career.

Cons

They train their employees to make fool of each other. Director is illiterate with zero professionalism, if u even give it a chance for sake of humanity within 2 weeks they will let u know don't worry. They don't follow any protocol not even CEO and director. May be during interviews they will promise you for an exposure involving trending technology stack like BIG DATA n all, this will prove that it's their common...

Advice to Management

Stay professional, with this insight you people can't achieve anything. Trust me close this company asap. Management is JERK. People join n get fired like anything.

Knowledge Momentum2018-06-25

Discover more reviews about Knowledge Momentum.