Employee Review

Current Employee

Seasoned Professionals and Great People make Kuno an Excellent Place to Work

Feb 11, 2019 - Vice President of Demand Generation & SEO in Avon, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Smart teammates who work well on developing effective marketing plans for their clients. - Flexible work hours (Including Work at Home Wednesdays & Half Day Fridays in the Summer!!!) - Wide Range of Clients that keep it interesting - Ability for those who apply themselves to move up. - Company is concious about who it chooses to work with leading to awesome clients that are good to work with. - My teammates are the best ever and support each other no matter what. - No client revenue pressure. Often agencies are focused on adding/keeping clients to keep employees. - No time tracking, because employees are trusted to complete their work in a efficient time frame.

Cons

- Sometimes it's hard to find team meeting spaces for client/team calls.

1 person found this review helpful

Office Manager

We're happy to say we now actually have a 100% remote workforce so you can work from home every day :-) And we continue to have half-day Fridays along with shortened workdays Monday-Thursday (7 hours/day). We even have unlimited vacation time to allow employees to maintain an ideal work-life balance.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

The best company culture I've ever experienced

Jan 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kuno is a great place to work. It's a very collaborative, supportive environment. It's now a 100% employee-owned company, which means employees receive shares of profits as stocks in their 401(k), and it's an entirely remote workplace. The leadership team really cares about the success of each individual and helps them advance in the way that best fits their strengths and interests, even if that role does not yet exist.

Cons

The company is still adjusting to the challenges that come with remote work, including the need for more in-person interaction outside of virtual meetings and better communication overall.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Office Manager

We are thrilled that you find Kuno Creative a fulfilling place to work! We are continuously striving to make remote workers feel connected and do plan on more in-person collaboration. Nothing beats having a cup of coffee around a table and talking face to face.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Employee-Focused Company

Jan 11, 2022 - Client Services Director in Cleveland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kuno offers a flexible work schedule and really helps its employees to grow in their careers while being able to enjoy family time.

Cons

Being a smaller company, there is always more than enough work to go around so you have your moments of being overwhelmed but you'll always have support and know it's temporary.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Office Manager

Thanks for your kind feedback. Our team is always willing to pivot to help those who may be busier than usual or who need to take time off for personal matters and have their workload covered. We're a family and take care of each other.

Discover more reviews about Kuno Creative.