"Seasoned Professionals and Great People make Kuno an Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Vice President of Demand Generation & SEO in Avon, OH

I have been working at Kuno Creative full-time

Pros

- Smart teammates who work well on developing effective marketing plans for their clients. - Flexible work hours (Including Work at Home Wednesdays & Half Day Fridays in the Summer!!!) - Wide Range of Clients that keep it interesting - Ability for those who apply themselves to move up. - Company is concious about who it chooses to work with leading to awesome clients that are good to work with. - My teammates are the best ever and support each other no matter what. - No client revenue pressure. Often agencies are focused on adding/keeping clients to keep employees. - No time tracking, because employees are trusted to complete their work in a efficient time frame.

Cons

- Sometimes it's hard to find team meeting spaces for client/team calls.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "I'm a little biased, but hear me out..."

Former Employee - EVP and Co-Owner in Houston, TX

I worked at Kuno Creative full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Unlike many agencies, Kuno isn't locked into a set process or batch of services for every client. In fact, you're encouraged to be as creative as possible. You're encouraged to form a trusted partnership with your clients and to deliver as much value as possible, instead of grinding out monthly deliverables. Kuno wears its core values on its sleeve, and you're rewarded for living them as well. What this means to you is that working at Kuno can be something you're proud of and not just a paycheck or a step stone in your career. Kuno looks for clients that the company can believe in, so your job is made much easier by believing in them too.

Cons

If you're looking for an easy jaunt up the ladder to success, you won't find it at Kuno. If you want to work hard and learn how to realize your own potential, Kuno's a great fit. If you just want to learn how to use MarTech software and make yourself marketable, you won't make a great impression at Kuno.

Continue reading

"I didn't know what a great company culture looked like until I came to Kuno."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Avon, OH

I have been working at Kuno Creative full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Kuno Creative hires talented people and then trusts them to do what they do best. Management isn't there to micro-manage, but to inspire new ideas and ways of working that will best support the clients. Everyone works hard, but it's a flexible and laid-back work environment. Kuno prioritizes employee development and offers nice perks like happy hours and paid volunteer time off. It's a small company that feels like family - even the dogs who visit the office feel right at home.

Cons

Kuno's greatest strengths are its flexibility and agility, but this can also make it difficult for people who like a more structured environment or don't like change. You have to be someone who is self-motivated, constantly learning and looking for new ways to add value or you'll get left behind.

Discover more reviews about Kuno Creative.