1. "Locale is the work-home I didn't know I was looking for!"

Current Employee - Guest Experience in Austin, TX

I have been working at Locale full-time for more than a year

Pros

From the product & services, to the team, this group of people puts their heart in what they do. Working alongside them has brought me great pride. Locale knows how to support its employees to the max. Happy empolyees=happy customers.

Cons

The learning curve can be challenging, but exciting. Locale is building something new and they look to every team member for collaboration and inspiration.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Growing start-up with awesome team and great product"

Former Employee - Guest Experience Associate in Austin, TX

I worked at Locale full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Still a small start-up so you can create long-lasting and impactful change. - Locale embraces technology and is using tech to scale. - Great team and company culture. Very supportive of one another. - A lot of opportunity for growth in all departments.

Cons

- Sometimes the tech can fail. - Hard to hold 3rd party partners accountable operationally.

Continue reading
  2. "Opportunities at every level"

Current Employee - Supervisor in Austin, TX

I have been working at Locale full-time for more than a year

Pros

I would say my top "pro" is how open the team is to exploring suggestions (from all levels) so you never feel stuck in having to do a task or project the same way it was done before. You can also introduce side projects to cultivate aspects of your career growth. There is tons of experience to gain in doing something new for the first time and with the culture created and the team available, there are great leaders to work with and learn with in all departments.

Cons

The flip side of not being attached to a set way of doing something means things can get "lost in the sauce" and other teams may prioritize their tasks differently so it's super important to be detail-oriented and communicate exactly what you need in any given task or project.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Locale.