Lodha - Best real estate company with only past laurels | Glassdoor.co.in

"Best real estate company with only past laurels"

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time

Pros

Brand name Wide portfolio of real estate Marquee projects Good marketing and sales team

Cons

Pathetic man management Poor HR policies just for the name sake More about perception management than performance New management sitting at the helm of affairs know NOTHING about real estate industry and it's trends. Strategically and intellectually handicapped business heads, 2nd class people who could not succeed in their industry, hired from BFSI, and applying same principles here. Major reason for the recent... mass exodus of good talent from this company.

Advice to Management

Spend some time and understand real estate trends and it's techniques. Simply copy paste of your BFSI sales process will only boomerang. Applying tremendous pressure on your sales team will only result in mass exodus. That's what is happening. Mr. Abhishek Lodha, please wake up before its too late.

Lodha2016-08-25
  1. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Manager- Hospitality & Property Management in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open work culture, Friendly work atmosphere, No bossy attitude, performance driven review structure, very good work-life balance (7 offs/ per month and flexible reporting time), lot of employee engagement initiatives taken by the HR, highly competitive compensation

Cons

Actually, no cons I can think of really. But, Since I have to mention it as a mandatory question then I would say (in comparison to my last organisation)- the employee have to carry their own tiffin/ meals. It could be made free (atleast lunch, if not snacks)...

Advice to Management

The Mumbai real estate market is not at its peak right now, hence with the economic slowdown it will get real tough and tight to remain the market leader if we focus on only one product aspect. Thus, diversifying into different segments of the industry is key to maintain and sustain the revenue and profit margin.

Lodha2019-09-17
  2. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time for less than a year

Pros

Timely pay disbursement Decent work culture

Cons

Work life balance needs to be improved Need better performance management cycle - Payout needs to be timely

Advice to Management

Actively listen to your employees and gauge the pulse of the organisation

Lodha2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about Lodha.