Lodha - Not that great place to work unless you wanna know hardcore Sales | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Not that great place to work unless you wanna know hardcore Sales"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time

Pros

You get to meet many associates and clients. Your interaction skills becomes good

Cons

Very aggeresive in term of sales and work If your seniors are not good then you will be stuck at your work place No work and personal life balance

Advice to Management

Need to Focus more on employee and there work like balance

Lodha2017-06-05

Lodha Response

August 23, 2017VP - Talent Acquisition

Hi, Thank you for the feedback. We will definitely take this into account and work to create a better work environment for you. We have tried to bring in Flexi-timings to help facilitate the work life balance. But we understand what you mean and will definitely work on it. Thanks ...

"Company Review"

Current Employee - Manager- Hospitality & Property Management in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open work culture, Friendly work atmosphere, No bossy attitude, performance driven review structure, very good work-life balance (7 offs/ per month and flexible reporting time), lot of employee engagement initiatives taken by the HR, highly competitive compensation

Cons

Actually, no cons I can think of really. But, Since I have to mention it as a mandatory question then I would say (in comparison to my last organisation)- the employee have to carry their own tiffin/ meals. It could be made free (atleast lunch, if not snacks)...

Advice to Management

The Mumbai real estate market is not at its peak right now, hence with the economic slowdown it will get real tough and tight to remain the market leader if we focus on only one product aspect. Thus, diversifying into different segments of the industry is key to maintain and sustain the revenue and profit margin.

Lodha2019-09-17
  2. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time for less than a year

Pros

Timely pay disbursement Decent work culture

Cons

Work life balance needs to be improved Need better performance management cycle - Payout needs to be timely

Advice to Management

Actively listen to your employees and gauge the pulse of the organisation

Lodha2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about Lodha.