Lodha - Love coming to work here! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Love coming to work here!"

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time

Pros

Great working environment, chilled out colleagues and stimulating assignments make it an amazing place to work. The fast paced growth of the company combined with the management's vision make it a force to reckong with. The pay package is above par and the relocation & other benefits are more than sufficient.

Cons

Things change very fast here

Lodha2014-07-18
  1. "Company Review"

Current Employee - Manager- Hospitality & Property Management in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time for less than a year

Pros

Open work culture, Friendly work atmosphere, No bossy attitude, performance driven review structure, very good work-life balance (7 offs/ per month and flexible reporting time), lot of employee engagement initiatives taken by the HR, highly competitive compensation

Cons

Actually, no cons I can think of really. But, Since I have to mention it as a mandatory question then I would say (in comparison to my last organisation)- the employee have to carry their own tiffin/ meals. It could be made free (atleast lunch, if not snacks)...

Advice to Management

The Mumbai real estate market is not at its peak right now, hence with the economic slowdown it will get real tough and tight to remain the market leader if we focus on only one product aspect. Thus, diversifying into different segments of the industry is key to maintain and sustain the revenue and profit margin.

Lodha2019-09-17
  2. "Good company to work for"

Current Employee - Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at Lodha full-time for less than a year

Pros

Timely pay disbursement Decent work culture

Cons

Work life balance needs to be improved Need better performance management cycle - Payout needs to be timely

Advice to Management

Actively listen to your employees and gauge the pulse of the organisation

Lodha2019-09-16

Discover more reviews about Lodha.