Logic Square Technologies - Startup with a strong affinity for growth | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Startup with a strong affinity for growth"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time

Pros

1) Flexible Timings, which I feel is one of the coolest aspect of this company. Also, you can work from home*. 2) You get to learn a host of new technologies. 3) Work Pressure is seldom. 4)You dont feel like alien, such is the environment. Everyone here is friendly & helpful. 5)You are not criticized for mistakes rather encouraged to improve on your performance. They also reward/appreciate your good...

Cons

1) At times clients vex you, but i guess that's normal. 2) Project Management can be a little better.

Advice to Management

There are a certain areas which needs improvement, I hope they sort them out asap.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-21

Logic Square Technologies Response

March 29, 2019C E O

Thanks, we are trying to improve every day.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good company to work for, lots of learning"

Former Employee - Software Developer Intern in New Delhi

I worked at Logic Square Technologies for less than a year

Pros

I did internship there for around 8 months and it was one of the best learning experience not only in software development but also in team communication and behavioural skills.

Cons

Sometime miscommunication leads to ignorant behaviour from the team and things get worst.

Logic Square Technologies2019-03-29

Logic Square Technologies Response

March 29, 2019C E O

Great that you got to learn with us. Please feel free to contact me directly and share details of any misbehavior you faced from any team member. We would take any appropriate action.

2. "Frontend Developer"

I have been working at Logic Square Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with latest technologies. Time and opportunity to learn new technologies and work with it.

Cons

Need to follow project development and management process in a better manner.

Logic Square Technologies2019-01-14

Discover more reviews about Logic Square Technologies.