"System Analyst"

Current Employee - Systems Analyst

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Work life balance good company to work for

Cons

company is only good for starters

Talent Brand Specialist

Hi there and thanks for the brief review on the time spent with us so far! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying the work / life balance that we offer and the other great benefits of working here. We would like to learn more about your comment on Long View being 'only good for starters' as we encourage career growth and offer many opportunities to make that happen. Can you please connect with your People Services Advisor so that you can learn more about how to progress your career at Long View? We are looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for all you do!

1. "Great place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Systems Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Long View's a good place to work. There is room to advance your career if you work hard and help with company goals.

Cons

We work with technology, so it requires after-hours and weekend work that isn't my favorite.

Continue reading

Talent Brand Specialist

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at Long View so far! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time here and that you feel that you can grow with us. That's our intent! We understand the after-hours and weekend work isn't desirable, but also sometimes part of the key IT role you play. Have you discussed this with your Manager or PS Advisor to see if there's anything that can be done to reduce this? If not, please do. And thanks for all you do!

"Toxic culture"

2.0
    Former Employee - Rather Not Say

I worked at Long View Systems full-time

Pros

Good opportunities to try different positions and a few good people outside management

Cons

People were fired weekly and there was no job security. You would show up to work and several people you worked with would no longer be there without a word as to why.

Talent Brand Specialist

We're sorry to read your thoughts on your time with Long View. With the minimal information you left, it makes it difficult to look into this further. Can you please call our Senior Vice President of People Services at 403-515-6900? She is looking forward to getting some more information from you so that we can work towards a resolution. Thanks for all you did for us while you were here.

Discover more reviews about Long View Systems.