1. "Best place for freshers."

Current Employee - SQL Developer in Chennai

I have been working at MENTIS Software full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working at MENTIS full-time. - Flexible timing for all the associates. - Excellent work environment. - A good place to learn a lot. - Stay updated to current technologies. - Great communication between teams. - Approachable CEO/HRs. - Good work-life balance(based on my team. This varies between teams) - Managers\TL do hear your concerns and will help a lot(based on my team. This varies between teams)

Cons

No Specific drawbacks in MENTIS SOFTWARE except Parking.

Other Employee Reviews

"Awesome, Challenging, Rewarding, Fast paced growing company. Great Culture."

Current Employee - Vice President of Development in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MENTIS Software full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great company with talented people. Most open environments I have ever worked in. Culture, diversity and equality are exceptional. Market and professional demands are challenging, but very rewarding. Provides a work environment that helps employees grow professionally and personally. Management trusts and listens to employees and makes sound decisions to preserve the high-quality work environment.

Cons

No major concerns to report

2. "Best place to learn and experience"

Former Employee - UI/User Experience Team Lead in New York, NY

I worked at MENTIS Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Amazing work culture. Fantastic people around to work with. Knowledgeable Managers to work, share ideas and gain knowledge.. I started my career as Java developer and had memorable and pleasant experiences throughout my journey with MENTIS.

Cons

I couldn't find any downsides working with MENTIS

Discover more reviews about MENTIS Software.