1. "Good team"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Warrington, North West England, England

I have been working at McCarthy Recruitment full-time

Pros

Only just started at McCarthy. Warm introduction, good team atmosphere. Goes about recruitment in the right way.

Cons

I have no complaints so far.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great atmosphere"

I have been working at McCarthy Recruitment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Training, focus on you as an individual. Caring and listens. Adapts to the market but also puts the teams needs first. Always asking for feedback and decisions are made together. Success is celebrated and you are rewarded. Business puts the team at the heart of its direction and purpose.

Cons

You either get it or you don’t. It’s like a family, you have to be committed and want to go on the journey. No time for people who genuinely don’t care about colleagues.

Continue reading
  2. "Developed me more than I thought I could be developed!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Commercial Director in Warrington, North West England, England

I have been working at McCarthy Recruitment full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great support, feel like part of a family, culture is all about the team and people and has been the same since the day I started, visionary leader who just knows how to do business well and is passionate about developing her team, great environment, never a dull day, always a challenge, always somebody there to help pick you up when you're having a bad day, rewarding & life changing!

Cons

None i've experienced in my 13 years

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about McCarthy Recruitment.