1. "Avoid it like the plague (in Asia)"

1.0
    Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Milestone Systems A / S full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Flexible work hours - Salary

Cons

Review is specifically for Asia. No other benefits except for salary. People in non-sales roles have no say in anything and are treated as best as dirt (read - no value and respect). The higher management sitting in Singapore has created a coterie of useless people who are used as (blind) eyes and (deaf) ears for everything. Non-communication between people and teams, non-transparency, groupism, raceism, one upmanship is widely practised in a dictatorial way by the upper management. No HR touch whatsoever for the remote offices and even if concerns, serious ones too, are raised they get completely ignored. If HR does look into grievances (very rarely), only that person is reached out to against whom the concern has been raised and the matter is closed!!! Highly incompetent, ignorant, self centric, and self-grandiosing people have been elevated as country managers who have the final say for everything even if they don't know facts and neither have the skills and willingness to dig up/listen to facts. No wonder the Singapore office in particular, and some other countries saw a high attrition rate where good and competent people left.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Place to Work!"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Business Support

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time

Pros

Overall I would consider Milestone a fantastic place to work. During COVID19 our US location was quick to shut down and allow 95% of our employees to work from home to keep us as safe as possible. The working culture is exciting, we are growing, and I am not micromanaged. The benefits and vacation are also very generous.

Cons

Because it is not a a large company, growth can be limited. It can be a waiting game for new positions to be created or for people above you to leave. Additionally, because we are growing some processes have bottlenecks or lack efficiency.

Continue reading
  2. "Amazing Company to work for"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - In-House Legal Counsel, Americas Region in Lake Oswego, OR

I have been working at Milestone Systems A / S full-time

Pros

Company culture made up of kind, smart, and capable employees Americas region has an amazing leadership team

Cons

Salaries of employees could be higher depending on role

Discover more reviews about Milestone Systems A / S.