MindMaze - Recommend | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Recommend"

I worked at MindMaze as an intern

Pros

Team culture, office atmosphere, lake close by

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it was really nice working at Mindmaze

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Very instructive internship"

I worked at MindMaze as an intern

Pros

You are surrounded by very competent people who like what they do and master their domains. The ambiance is very good between collegues and the offices are great.

Cons

The company lacks communication at the vertical level but also at the horizontal level. The pays is low despite the company spending lots of money for consultants.

"Unprofessional interview"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

interesting, innovative, hightech, young, dynamic

Cons

no culture, start up, not mature

Advice to Management

I was not an employee of the company, but I had an interview for a senior position a few months ago.

What happened was totaly unprofessional. I was received by a person, interviewed by the same person and got feedback a couple of months later after insisting.

ADVICE TO THE COMPANY's CEO: do not allow any employee be alone in an interview with someone challenging, especially in the same area of expertise as the interviewer or you are simply going to loose all good human ressources.

I found myself stupidly realizing by the end of the interview the situation. I revealed all my strengths in order to impress, and that was easy ... only to learn that I was a challenger for the guy in front of me. Yeah ... great.

The problem is cultural. I was very annoyed by the situation especially because I consider the company interesting for my carrier.

I would recommend this company to juniors and very flexible people. If you are a serious senior look away. It seems a playground.

MindMaze Response

29 Sep 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We have been working hard to put a structured recruitment and interviewing process is place to prevent this from happening in the future.

Discover more reviews about MindMaze.