Mojio - Great Company | Glassdoor.co.in

"Great Company"

in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Mojio

Pros

Friendly coworkers. Lots of perks in the office, including catered lunch and snacks. The work environment is nice and the work is intellectually stimulating but not too overwhelming.

Cons

The organizational structure is a little too flat, sometimes it is difficult to find someone to report to.

Mojio2018-02-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Culture"

Current Employee - Developer

I have been working at Mojio full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food, work from home.

Cons

They do not have a good culture.

Mojio2019-07-15

"Best employer of my career so far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

I have been working at Mojio full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a company with momentum. I’ve never worked in a place with such clear goals that everyone understands and works towards. Sure, the goals are big and change from quarter to quarter, but that’s what keeps things interesting. The leadership team is decisive and motivated, and as an employee (and optionholder) that is exactly what I want to see. There is a culture here of individual responsibility. That’s... not fluff; it really does feel like everyone has a real interest in moving the company forward rather than just being along for the ride. This one thing has a very big positive impact on the day-to-day work atmosphere. You would have to search very hard to find a Vancouver company that matches the perks that Mojio provides. Lunches, company outings, good vacation policy and big referral bonuses are some of them. The generous per-person budget for professional education is another. There is flexibility with work location and hours. All in all, I feel well taken care of. Career growth is super important to me, and I feel there are solid opportunities at Mojio. I know it’ll be up to me to carve out my own path and step up, but that’s what startup life is all about — there’s no defined ladder. In my time here (less than a year) I’ve seen a number of people take on new leadership positions, which is a great signal that Mojio promotes from within.

Cons

This is not a con, but it is something to keep in mind: Mojio is a startup. Like any startup, the pace is fast and priorities change often. Anyone joining Mojio should look forward to some uncertainty, because along with that goes the excitement of building something cool. The current Vancouver office (Howe Street) is a bit too small for the number of people working there, but that will change in July 2019 when... we move to our new office.

Mojio2019-06-03

Discover more reviews about Mojio.