"Great company with focus on both customer success and career growth."

Current Employee - Cloud Developer in Bangalore

I have been working at MontyCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Montycloud provides a very good balance to your work and life. Everyone here is a team working towards the same goal with the same zeal. While people here are smart, skilled and driven, they also care about making sure that everyone works together well to achieve the goals. There is not even a single moment when I am bored with my work. With every new day, there is something new to learn. The level of guidance and management by the leaders is commendable. The evolution of the company and the way they ALWAYS keep stepping up to help the employees in every situation is nothing short of inspiring. MontyCloud is an open and fun place to work with very skilled people. In a nutshell, MontyCloud has a dynamic work environment, a highly energetic team and is really employee-friendly. Incredibly lucky, I found MontyCloud!!!

Cons

Couldn't think of any con!

MontyCloud2020-04-17

Other Employee Reviews

"Great place to learn while working with passionate people"

Current Employee - Lead Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at MontyCloud full-time for more than a year

Pros

Visionary mentors- You don't feel like you work in a startup as the mentors have been leaders in IT giants and they bring their wisdom and apply the best work practices and processes in place. They have clear goals and stress upon growing together professionally and personally. Thoughtful and Friendly - No matter what your profile is, your opinion matters. You can talk about anything and anyone with the top management (The CEO actually calls every now and then to take feedback and to make sure we are having fun@work :) ). They encourage you to work from home so that you can save time to have work-life balance. In essence, if you take your work seriously, you will love it here!

Cons

If you want an easy day at work and are not up to take challenges, this place is not for you.

Continue reading
    MontyCloud2020-04-01

"Awesome place to work and to have great fun."

Current Employee - Senior Cloud Engineer in Bangalore

I have been working at MontyCloud full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing work culture, learning and exploring so many new things, great leadership and always there for any guidance or help. Awesome team members who gave their wonderful contribution to any work.

Cons

Nothing i can think of.

Continue reading
    MontyCloud2020-03-31

Discover more reviews about MontyCloud.