1. "Overall Review"

Current Employee - Consultant in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interview process was very engaging and very well communicated throughout the whole process. Director of Recruiting did a great job keeping me in the loop for every step of the way. In person interview: I interviewed for the Public Sector Consultant position. Interview was three different parts with 3 different people: behavioral, consulting & technical screen. All my interviewers were very nice and professional. Made me feel very comfortable. So far working at MF has been a great experience, and very happy to be here. High energy in the office, and everyone here is very open & nice. Open door policy, just overall a great environment with a great company culture. HR is always ready to answer any questions.

Cons

Have not experienced any downsides yet and I don't think I will in the future.

March 5, 2018Manager, HR Business Partner

Welcome to MorganFranklin and thanks for sharing your great review. We do have an outstanding Recruiting team and regularly receive positive feedback from our candidates and new hires about the terrific experience they have during the entire interview and on-boarding process. Please continue to take advantage of our open door policy to share your thoughts and feedback so that we can ensure your experience here continues to be a rewarding one. We're happy to have you as part of the MFC team!

1. "Solid place to work"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Great place to work and own a career.

Cons

Improve engagement across all service offerings

July 21, 2020Senior HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying your time here at MFC. All of our employees are empowered to embrace our Own Your Career philosophy, which gives them the control to create and achieve a path for long-term professional development and advancement, and contributes to our entrepreneurial, employee-centric culture. And we encourage our employees to have an active voice and role in impacting the evolution of our growing business, so please join us in advancing collaboration and engagement across all of our service offerings. As a follow up the service line lunch & learn series we offered earlier this year, we are actively working on identifying other ways to enhance cross-solution engagement, including with Vaco—and we welcome your feedback, ideas and involvement! We are committed to providing an excellent employee experience to every team member, and we work hard at making MorganFranklin Consulting an outstanding workplace. We are happy to have you at MFC!

2. "Good experience overall"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay , benefits , clear instructions from management, they care for their employees

Cons

I have no complaints.Only that I wish they could have some more projects in pipeline

June 2, 2020HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying the culture here at MFC—it’s one of our key differentiators! Our Recruiting team works hard to ensure a positive experience throughout the interview and hiring process, with a smooth handoff to HR for a successful on-boarding experience. The COVID crisis is challenging for us all and we know spending time on the bench can be frustrating. I do encourage you to review our Bench Guide for tips and tricks for making the most out of your time. In addition, while on the bench you can continue to take advantage of our core hours policy, allowing for flexible scheduling. Please continue to keep us posted on your experience over time, and take advantage of our open door policy to share your ideas to make us even better. We're happy to have you as part of the MFC team!

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.