MorganFranklin Consulting - Internal Back Office Position | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Internal Back Office Position"

Current Employee - Senior Staff Accountant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Numerous opportunities and encouragement for career advancement. Friendly, outgoing, and personable environment. Tuition and certification reimbursement programs. Flexible work life schedule. Social / Happy Hour after work hours atmosphere.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Zero cons. None.

Advice to Management

None.

MorganFranklin Consulting2018-03-01

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

March 8, 2018Chief HR Officer

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy at MFC, and you are enjoying many of the perks and benefits that make MFC a great place to work. If you haven’t yet had a chance to get involved in some internal activities, check out our Employee Engagement ...

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

A consulting firm that truly values its people and culture. I have worked at other consulting firms where leaderships motivates by fear and intimidation. This is NOT the case at MFC. Employees have a say in the types of projects they work on and there is no pressure to take on work not suited for one's skill set.

Cons

Pay is slightly below average.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Continue to value your employees and the company will prosper. Also, baseline pay is slightly below average. Think about increasing base salaries slightly.

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-07-17
  2. "Lacking"

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Standard benefits and good post college experience to ramp up. Careful can also be career killer for senior staff.

Cons

Too many to name but to start Leadership is terrible. Bonus structure and performance reviews are irrelevant on so many levels.

Advice to Management

Clean house and get real leadership in there that are truly committed to developing, mentoring and retaining good talent!

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-06-12

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

June 28, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear your experience has not been as positive as your peers and we wish you had asked for help while you were here. Our employees at all levels value our open door policy, and most take advantage of it, as well as our nimble environment that ...

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.