1. "Internal Back Office Position"

Current Employee - Senior Staff Accountant in Tysons Corner, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Numerous opportunities and encouragement for career advancement. Friendly, outgoing, and personable environment. Tuition and certification reimbursement programs. Flexible work life schedule. Social / Happy Hour after work hours atmosphere.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. Zero cons. None.

Continue reading

March 8, 2018Chief HR Officer

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy at MFC, and you are enjoying many of the perks and benefits that make MFC a great place to work. If you haven’t yet had a chance to get involved in some internal activities, check out our Employee Engagement Committee, our Diversity & Inclusion Initiative, our Women’s Initiative, an MFC sports team, or our many community and charitable activities. We encourage everyone to get involved in something that interests, inspires or motivates them, as we have found that these connection points help ensure an outstanding employee experience throughout your tenure with us. Please continue to keep us posted on your well-being over time, and don't hesitate to come to us with ideas to make us even better!

1. "Solid place to work"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Great place to work and own a career.

Cons

Improve engagement across all service offerings

July 21, 2020Senior HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying your time here at MFC. All of our employees are empowered to embrace our Own Your Career philosophy, which gives them the control to create and achieve a path for long-term professional development and advancement, and contributes to our entrepreneurial, employee-centric culture. And we encourage our employees to have an active voice and role in impacting the evolution of our growing business, so please join us in advancing collaboration and engagement across all of our service offerings. As a follow up the service line lunch & learn series we offered earlier this year, we are actively working on identifying other ways to enhance cross-solution engagement, including with Vaco—and we welcome your feedback, ideas and involvement! We are committed to providing an excellent employee experience to every team member, and we work hard at making MorganFranklin Consulting an outstanding workplace. We are happy to have you at MFC!

2. "Good experience overall"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay , benefits , clear instructions from management, they care for their employees

Cons

I have no complaints.Only that I wish they could have some more projects in pipeline

June 2, 2020HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying the culture here at MFC—it’s one of our key differentiators! Our Recruiting team works hard to ensure a positive experience throughout the interview and hiring process, with a smooth handoff to HR for a successful on-boarding experience. The COVID crisis is challenging for us all and we know spending time on the bench can be frustrating. I do encourage you to review our Bench Guide for tips and tricks for making the most out of your time. In addition, while on the bench you can continue to take advantage of our core hours policy, allowing for flexible scheduling. Please continue to keep us posted on your experience over time, and take advantage of our open door policy to share your ideas to make us even better. We're happy to have you as part of the MFC team!

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.