"Director"

2.0
    Current Employee - Director in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

After years of stagnation, the company appears to be scaling. The question remains, at what cost?

Cons

There are too many managing directors that appear to have inherent biases against employees or prospective employees who are not from the east coast. Newly hired employees are routinely assigned to projects, without any upper management support. Once an employee is hired they are on their own. It appears the company is more interested in making the next dollar than trying to secures a long-term quality client, and retain the best and brightest employee. Many of the managing directors and executive directors treat their highly-skilled, professional consultants as if they were their personal administrative assistants.

Continue reading

October 1, 2018Manager, HR Business Partner

We appreciate your feedback and regret that as a Director in our firm, you are expressing an experience so different from your peers. We encourage you to reach out to your leadership or HR to give us a chance to correct your facts, right any misunderstandings, and move forward in a positive way. Here are a few things you may not know, but would certainly celebrate: - We were just named Consulting Magazine’s 2018 #1 Best Small Consulting Firm to Work For. This is an annual ranking based on 10,000 consultants from over 300 firms participating in employee surveys that measure the satisfaction with their employer around Culture, Career Development, Work/Life Balance, Client Engagement, and Firm Leadership. - We have a robust onboarding experience to ensure our employees start off on the right foot, maximize their understanding of their roles and responsibilities, and help them quickly engage with the firm and our unique culture. We have regular check-ins within employees’ first year of employment to ensure they have successfully assimilated to the team and MFC, a monthly coaching model that helps our employees connect, excel and grow, and an outreach program that drives connectedness for our remote employees as we expand our footprint nationally. - We are continuously growing our robust list of premier clients which translates into outstanding opportunities for our employees to showcase their talent and deliver astounding results. We continually assess our organization structure to position ourselves to achieve maximum productivity. Our MD Headcount is appropriate for a consulting company of our size and we have enjoyed double-digit growth every year. We pride ourselves on a structure that allows us to be agile and respond to our growing customer base. Please take advantage of our open-door policy to share your thoughts and feedback directly with us so that we can ensure your experience here is a rewarding one.

1. "Solid place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Great place to work and own a career.

Cons

Improve engagement across all service offerings

July 21, 2020Senior HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying your time here at MFC. All of our employees are empowered to embrace our Own Your Career philosophy, which gives them the control to create and achieve a path for long-term professional development and advancement, and contributes to our entrepreneurial, employee-centric culture. And we encourage our employees to have an active voice and role in impacting the evolution of our growing business, so please join us in advancing collaboration and engagement across all of our service offerings. As a follow up the service line lunch & learn series we offered earlier this year, we are actively working on identifying other ways to enhance cross-solution engagement, including with Vaco—and we welcome your feedback, ideas and involvement! We are committed to providing an excellent employee experience to every team member, and we work hard at making MorganFranklin Consulting an outstanding workplace. We are happy to have you at MFC!

2. "Good experience overall"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay , benefits , clear instructions from management, they care for their employees

Cons

I have no complaints.Only that I wish they could have some more projects in pipeline

June 2, 2020HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying the culture here at MFC—it’s one of our key differentiators! Our Recruiting team works hard to ensure a positive experience throughout the interview and hiring process, with a smooth handoff to HR for a successful on-boarding experience. The COVID crisis is challenging for us all and we know spending time on the bench can be frustrating. I do encourage you to review our Bench Guide for tips and tricks for making the most out of your time. In addition, while on the bench you can continue to take advantage of our core hours policy, allowing for flexible scheduling. Please continue to keep us posted on your experience over time, and take advantage of our open door policy to share your ideas to make us even better. We're happy to have you as part of the MFC team!

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.