MorganFranklin Consulting - New hire | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "New hire"

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great location in Tyson’s Corner Decent benefits for a smaller firm Growth in accounting and transaction services practice

Cons

Relentless focus on the market comes at the cost of developing and retaining talent. When I started with the firm, the senior consultant on my team had been working there for a year, with 0 experience in the subject matter related to projects he was working on and 0 coaching/training received. As a result, the quality of deliverables is sub-par. Definitely not the best place to start a career. Also, because of the... focus on growing market share and revenue, leadership throws bodies on projects with little regard to personnel expertise and experience. That, combined with the lack of training and coaching, is a recipe for disaster and lack of motivation from personnel.

Advice to Management

Pay a little more attention to your people, they are your greatest asset!

MorganFranklin Consulting2018-10-02

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

December 14, 2018Chief HR Officer

Thank you for sharing these concerns. What you describe sounds like an extreme anomoly and one we want to correct. Part of our value proposition is exposing our employees to new opportunities and stretching them to develop new skills. We believe in on the job training in addition ...

1. "Great people, growth opportunities"

Current Employee - Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Great firm comprised of smart people I genuinely enjoy working with. The firm has a growth mindset and entrepreneurial culture. Good benefits, flexible work environment, competitive comp and opportunities to grow.

Cons

Growth mindset also means a lot of change. I've learned to lean into it and find the opportunities that result, but the fluidity/gray areas/frequent change might not be a fit for some.

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-09-10
  2. "Great culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Washington, DC

Pros

Flexibility and openness. Leadership supports their people.

Cons

Firm direction can be fuzzy sometimes.

Advice to Management

Greatly enjoy working here.

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-09-09

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.