MorganFranklin Consulting - Senior Manager - Accounting & Transaction Services | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Senior Manager - Accounting & Transaction Services"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great access to firm leadership. Capabilities across various areas of interest to CFOs, CIOs, and their departments. Business development bonuses and the ESOP! Flexibility to work from home when presence at a client site is not expected.

Cons

The performance review cycle is annual, which is not frequent enough.

MorganFranklin Consulting2018-10-09

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

December 14, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. At MorganFranklin we are proud to offer the best of a small and large consulting firm under one roof, and one of those perks is the access to senior leadership. Like many companies, we have evolved our performance evaluation process toward monthly coaching conversations culminating in an annual performance and compensation review. It sounds as though you and your Coach have not been meeting each month, and we want to correct that. Please reach out so that HR can assist you. Also, note that we have just launched a cutting-edge performance management tool which will provide better tracking and transparency to our processes. Please contact HR with any other ideas or feedback. We appreciate your input and are dedicated to continuous improvement.

1. "Overall great place"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great recruiting experience. Top-tier management team. Excellent corporate culture.

Cons

The amount of time spent on the bench can be frustrating during slow periods.

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-10-08
  2. "Great culture!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexibility and openness. Leadership supports their people.

Cons

Firm direction can be fuzzy sometimes.

Advice to Management

Greatly enjoy working here.

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-09-09

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

September 19, 2019HR Manager

Thanks so much for your feedback. I am so glad to hear that you are happy here and enjoying some of the things that makes our culture so great! In terms of firm direction, with MorganFranklin being acquired by Vaco Holdings, LLC in July, there is huge potential for significant growth. We become the global consulting platform of Vaco, and we will run alongside each other to deliver an end-to-end business solution for our clients. This creates significant opportunities for new professional challenges and career advancement for our people. The strategic direction the firm rolled out a year or two ago is still in play, and in fact we believe the Vaco acquisition will propel us forward on that same trajectory. And our mission and values remain firmly grounded. We will continue serving our clients, developing our people, and executing our growth strategy. We are working hard to be as transparent as possible during this new relationship and encourage you to come to HR with any questions. As you noted, we do have an open door policy, so I encourage you to keep us posted on your experience at MorganFranklin and share any suggestions you may have to make us even better.

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.