MorganFranklin Consulting - Lacking | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Lacking"

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Standard benefits and good post college experience to ramp up. Careful can also be career killer for senior staff.

Cons

Too many to name but to start Leadership is terrible. Bonus structure and performance reviews are irrelevant on so many levels.

Advice to Management

Clean house and get real leadership in there that are truly committed to developing, mentoring and retaining good talent!

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-06-12

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

June 28, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear your experience has not been as positive as your peers and we wish you had asked for help while you were here. Our employees at all levels value our open door policy, and most take advantage of it, as well as our nimble environment that ...

1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

A consulting firm that truly values its people and culture. I have worked at other consulting firms where leaderships motivates by fear and intimidation. This is NOT the case at MFC. Employees have a say in the types of projects they work on and there is no pressure to take on work not suited for one's skill set.

Cons

Pay is slightly below average.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Continue to value your employees and the company will prosper. Also, baseline pay is slightly below average. Think about increasing base salaries slightly.

MorganFranklin Consulting2019-07-17
  2. "Senior Manager - Accounting & Transaction Services"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in McLean, VA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great access to firm leadership. Capabilities across various areas of interest to CFOs, CIOs, and their departments. Business development bonuses and the ESOP! Flexibility to work from home when presence at a client site is not expected.

Cons

The performance review cycle is annual, which is not frequent enough.

MorganFranklin Consulting2018-10-09

MorganFranklin Consulting Response

December 14, 2018HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. At MorganFranklin we are proud to offer the best of a small and large consulting firm under one roof, and one of those perks is the access to senior leadership. Like many companies, we have evolved our performance evaluation process toward monthly coaching ...

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.