1. "Lacking"

1.0

I worked at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Standard benefits and good post college experience to ramp up. Careful can also be career killer for senior staff.

Cons

Too many to name but to start Leadership is terrible. Bonus structure and performance reviews are irrelevant on so many levels.

Continue reading

June 28, 2019HR Manager

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry to hear your experience has not been as positive as your peers and we wish you had asked for help while you were here. Our employees at all levels value our open door policy, and most take advantage of it, as well as our nimble environment that can more easily and quickly fix things that aren’t working well for a particular employee. If one of our people doesn’t feel supported by a particular manager for any reason, there are many safe channels for support and a leadership team ready, willing and committed to improving the employee experience. We have a number of pay-for-performance incentive plans and robust internal mobility that many of our employees are benefiting from, and we regret that you were unable to take advantage of these opportunities. We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

1. "Solid place to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time

Pros

Great place to work and own a career.

Cons

Improve engagement across all service offerings

July 21, 2020Senior HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying your time here at MFC. All of our employees are empowered to embrace our Own Your Career philosophy, which gives them the control to create and achieve a path for long-term professional development and advancement, and contributes to our entrepreneurial, employee-centric culture. And we encourage our employees to have an active voice and role in impacting the evolution of our growing business, so please join us in advancing collaboration and engagement across all of our service offerings. As a follow up the service line lunch & learn series we offered earlier this year, we are actively working on identifying other ways to enhance cross-solution engagement, including with Vaco—and we welcome your feedback, ideas and involvement! We are committed to providing an excellent employee experience to every team member, and we work hard at making MorganFranklin Consulting an outstanding workplace. We are happy to have you at MFC!

2. "Good experience overall"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at MorganFranklin Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay , benefits , clear instructions from management, they care for their employees

Cons

I have no complaints.Only that I wish they could have some more projects in pipeline

June 2, 2020HR Manager

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you are happy and enjoying the culture here at MFC—it’s one of our key differentiators! Our Recruiting team works hard to ensure a positive experience throughout the interview and hiring process, with a smooth handoff to HR for a successful on-boarding experience. The COVID crisis is challenging for us all and we know spending time on the bench can be frustrating. I do encourage you to review our Bench Guide for tips and tricks for making the most out of your time. In addition, while on the bench you can continue to take advantage of our core hours policy, allowing for flexible scheduling. Please continue to keep us posted on your experience over time, and take advantage of our open door policy to share your ideas to make us even better. We're happy to have you as part of the MFC team!

Discover more reviews about MorganFranklin Consulting.