Morpheus Human Consulting - Morpheus Human Consulting franchise feedback | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment" (in 11 reviews)

• "Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 35 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Morpheus Human Consulting franchise feedback"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.

Cons

No cons from my side for this franchise

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

Pros

I was looking for a recruitment franchise, but for any franchise business you need an office space. Researching on the internet, I came across Morpheus Consulting Franchise Model where they offer you two types of franchise option. Work from Home OR office. I opted for their work from home Franchise model. The investing amount was also quite affordable. Now its been more than one and a half year and I have no negative feedback for them.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

"Working as an intern"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

Working at Morpheus has helped me learn a lot of new things that has improved my skills and knowledge as a Recruiter. Kailash and Archana in Morpheus are very co-operative and have always given me positive and negative reviews about myself which has helped me deal with my strengths and weakness.

Cons

No cons are there in morpheus

Discover more reviews about Morpheus Human Consulting.