Morpheus Human Consulting - Positive Franchise Feedback For Morpheus Human Consulting | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment" (in 11 reviews)

• "Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 35 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Positive Franchise Feedback For Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I came to know about Morpheus Human Consulting Franchise from their advertisement on Linkedin. I had contacted their franchise team and they solved all my doubts, complaints regarding the franchise. Finally found this franchise to be positive for me as it has many benefits like the low investment cost, training plus their refundable scheme which was plus point which no other franchises I guess would have offered.

Cons

No cons for this franchise

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Recruitment Company"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

I came to know about a job vacancy from a job posting of Morpheus Human Consulting.I read the job description on the link provided by them and found that the requirements matched my skills.I immediately mailed them my CV.The next day I got a call from Morpheus Consulting and they scheduled my interview according to my convenience.It was long interview process of almost four interview rounds that almost lasted for about 20 days.Morpheus team regularly followed up with me during that duration and kept me updated about the next schedules.Finally I cleared all the rounds and got the job.I am very thankful to Morpheus team for all the support they have provided to me.

Cons

There are no cons in this company

2. "Morpheus Human Consulting franchise feedback"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

Since I was looking at establishing a business in India for some time, I thought of searching for good recruitment companies on Franchise India rather than starting my own business. In the process of researching and calling many franchises, I found Morpheus Franchise to be the perfect fit for me. There are no negative reviews from my side for this company because it has so much advantages like you don't need prior business experience and they provide training to you and your team about the process and Recruitment.

Cons

No cons from my side for this franchise

Discover more reviews about Morpheus Human Consulting.