Morpheus Human Consulting - Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Good Experience At Morpheus Human Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had applied for an internship in Morpheus Human Consulting through Internshala. I got a call for an interview and the entire process went smoothly and I got selected.I am currently pursuing MBA in Hr and this summer internship was part of my curriculum.The positive and negative feedback provided by Kailash sir and Archana Maam has helped me grow professionally as well as personally.Initially I just had knowledge about recruitment but after this internship I have understood what Human Recruitment actually is and how it works.I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I don't think this company has any cons

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Review for Morpheus"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I had one year of experience in recruitment and was looking for a company change, came to know about the openings for the full-time Recruitment Specialist in Morpheus Human Consulting. Received a positive response after applying on the job post. Finally got hired and must say the learning experience is completely different and very informative. The entire Morpheus Team is very friendly plus all the positive and negative feedbacks I saw online helped me in my decision to take their offer.

Cons

I cannot find any cons in this company

2. "Morpheus Human Consulting Feedback"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

I had completed my BMS and was looking for an internship in HR field. I had applied for Internship for HR in Morpheus Consulting. Finally got selected after 2 rounds of interview and must say the work environment in Morpheus is very friendly. My feedback for Morpheus Consulting will always stay positive because whenever I have any query, complaints, etc all of them are solved very efficiently by them.

Cons

No cons from my side

Discover more reviews about Morpheus Human Consulting.