Morpheus Human Consulting - Economical Franchise Model | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Our bosses Kailash and Archana are very systematic and have created a superb work environment" (in 11 reviews)

• "Morpheus Consulting helped me to start a new franchise business" (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons in this company" (in 35 reviews)

• "There are no cons in this company as I had already mentioned that everything is good in this company" (in 3 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Economical Franchise Model"

Pros

I was working in Hr industry from past 9 years and was looking for starting my own business in Recruitment from quite sometime.After going through various proposals I found the proposal given by Morpheus Human Consulting very interesting.After studying each and every detail and speaking to Mr. Kailash I opted for their commercial based franchise.I must say that their work concept is quite unique and economical.Also the concept of their userfreindly Talentnow software is worth appreciating.

Cons

I dont think there are any cons in Morpheus Human Consulting

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A good platform for exploring opportunities"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

I have pursued my graduation in Bcom and I am planning for MBA in HR. I was not completely sure about my decision and so decided to go for an internship in HR. Morpheus human consulting gave me this opportunity. Not only did my confusion get cleared but because of the training provided by Morpheus team I got very indepth knowledge and clear understanding of the Recruitment industry. I am very thankful to Morpheus Human Consulting for giving me this opportunity.

Cons

I dont have any cons for this company

2. "Good Growth Opportunity"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

I am currently working here as a Franchise Acquisition Intern, it is been a great opportunity to work here. Every individual working here has been given an opportunity to grow into a confident person, as well as one will get exposed to diversified kinds of work while working here.

Cons

I dont find any cons here

Discover more reviews about Morpheus Human Consulting.