Morpheus Human Consulting - Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model | Glassdoor.co.in

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Affordable Franchise With Good Business Model"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was planning to start my own business from a very long time. I have also tried many sectors in business but when i got to know about Morpheus Human Consulting, I decided to give a try. I got the option to work from home. The deal with Morpheus was really cost effective because its a one time investment process & you get a lifetime partnership opportunity with Morpheus. I am really glad to be a part of this company.

Cons

Till now i didnt noticed any cons

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A platform to showcase our skills"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern

Pros

I am working as an hr intern at Morpheus Human Consulting .The training provided by them is good & they provide a platform where we can showcase our skills and learn more in Recruitment

Cons

There are no cons in Morpheus

2. "Good mentors"

Current Intern - Social Media Marketing in Mumbai
    Current Intern - Social Media Marketing in Mumbai

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

My resume got shortlisted for an interview by Morpheus Human Consulting. Within a day after my job interview I received a mail from Morpheus team that I had been selected for an internship of 3 months as a Social Media Marketing Intern. I must say the working environment is very positive & i also got the opportunity to learn a lots of new things. All the co-workers are very supportive, as well as friendly. It's a perfect place to start your career, if u really love your job.

Cons

I don't have any cons

Discover more reviews about Morpheus Human Consulting.