Morpheus Human Consulting - Great And A Positive Experience In Morpheus Consulting | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident" (in 14 reviews)

• "While looking for an internship I came across Morpheus Human Consulting" (in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons so far for this company" (in 45 reviews)

• "No complaints so far for Morpheus Consulting" (in 5 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great And A Positive Experience In Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

I was a student of IBS College and got hired by Morpheus Consulting in the campus placement. It’s been around a month now, till now I must say I am having good learning experience. My seniors have been giving me positive and negative feedback which is definitely helping me a lot. The challenges like filtering and sourcing the relevant candidate and how to overcome those challenges efficiently has become possible now because of those feedbacks. The work environment is very friendly and helpful which made me more confident. Looking forward for my closures soon!

Cons

I don't have any cons for this company.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Proud To Be Partnered With Morpheus Consulting"

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting full-time

Pros

An event named FRO 2018 was held at Nehru center, where Morpheus Consulting had participated. So I met the Morpheus team over there where they explained me their entire franchise model very well. At those time I was working in a corporate company and was not looking for franchise but their franchise model built an interest in me. Just few months back I called them and bought their franchise for my brother as it was a work from home based opportunity. Since there was some offer going so I can say I was lucky enough to buy their franchise at discount. Right from setting up the business, training, support everything is done very efficiently by them all you need to do is just invest.

Cons

No cons from my side as everything is going well.

2. "Great place to work"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Morpheus Human Consulting as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I had applied through Internshala for the post of digital marketing intern in Morpheus consulting. I was very nervous but Mr. Kailash made me feel very comfortable. Now I am working in Morpheus consulting and I would say it is the best workplace ever. Morpheus team is very supportive and friendly and the work culture here is very good. I feel fortunate enough to start my career with Morpheus consulting.

Cons

I don't find any cons currently for this company.

Advice to Management

NA

Discover more reviews about Morpheus Human Consulting.