1. "My favorite job!"

Current Employee - Patient Ambassador

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working here because of three reasons 1) my director and assistant directors care about me and support me in whatever I do. They give me the necessary resources to make the patient experience program successful. They also listen to all of my concerns and welcome my suggestions 2) The people here are great to work with! I love my coworkers and I enjoy working here. Everyone from the cooks, wait staff, and dishroom staff are friendly. Because I love my job, the day goes by quickly and I look forward to the next day of work 3) Benefits are pretty good. Compared to my last job (which is also a healthcare company) this company offers pretty good benefits (health insurance, PTO, etc). I'm paying much less now for health insurance compared to my last job so that's a win!

Cons

There's a lot of turnover in the food/retail industry and it can be frustrating. Hiring and retaining the right people is not easy, so there are days when we are short-staffed and have to work harder and longer hours. But I don't mind.

July 23, 2019Employer Representative

Hello, thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your time with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported, have many resources and work with great people, this is all very important to us! Thank you for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we are proud to have you on our team!

1. "n/a"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Patient Service Representative

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time

Pros

good people great job and good benefits

Cons

feet hurting but its wroth it to help the patients

January 14, 2021Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

2. "Great company to work for!"

• Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Retail Manager

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great quality of life Encouraged to continue education

Cons

Contract work may end at end of contract

January 11, 2021Employer Representative

Discover more reviews about Morrison Healthcare.