1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Director of Food and Nutrition

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Industry leader in healthcare food service. Company really strives to set themselves apart from competitors. Business is always growing so there are always opportunities for advancement. They take pride in training and promoting from within so possibilities are endless.

Cons

Business can sometimes grow faster than anticipated and can be difficult to find reliable staff to fill positions.

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your experience and are happy with the growth opportunities. Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work. We're proud to have you on the team.

1. "Interview Process"

Current Employee - Systems Director in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Morrison Healthcare and Compass provide an opportunity that no other company can. With growth potential in the Healthcare industry, as well as connections to all other sectors, the possibilities are endless. I highly recommend Morrison Healthcare to anyone looking to better their career, lifestyle, and/or their perspective on conventional foodservice operations.

Cons

With a growing presence in the Western regions of the US, expansion provides some uncertainties and changes. Adaptability and flexibility are key tools to grow in the organization.

2. "Perfect Fit"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Morrison Healthcare full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture, Communication, Work/Life Balance, Realistic Views

Cons

View alignment is sometimes off and can hinder program success but it always seems to work itself out

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your experience so far and have really thrived in your role. It is always our goal to make sure our associates feel supported in their roles and are getting the most out of it! Thanks for making Morrison a great place to work, we are so glad you're apart of our family.

Discover more reviews about Morrison Healthcare.