Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 10 years

Best in Class Employer

Aug 25, 2021 - Regional Director of Operations in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

industry leader in Food Services, proactive and innovative approach, top notch executive team, much opportunity for growth and advancement

Cons

Large company that can sometimes be challenging to navigate all of the online resources

Continue reading

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We are so glad to hear you’re enjoying your experience and that you share our passion for helping people. Thanks for making Morrison Healthcare a great place to work, we’re proud to have you on our team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Jan 21, 2022 - Patient Experience Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of room for growth and travel, you get to work/network/communicate often with others in your region. its a really fun job.

Cons

no cons at this time

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Large Company

Jan 15, 2022 - Pediatric Dietitian in Charlottesville, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Well-established international organization Clinical Ladder to advance in career Benefits (although mediocre in my opinion)

Cons

Mediocre maternal leave. 6 weeks paid leave at 75% of salary. If you want to take more, it's unpaid unless you use PTO. I wish my department was hired directly under UVA Health, because they receive excellent benefits with 8 weeks of 100% paid maternity leave.

Morrison Healthcare Response

Employer Representative

Hi there, thanks for leaving us a review. We know our associates work hard every day. If your manager isn’t doing a good job of appreciating your hard work, please connect with our HR Support Team. Without your contributions, we can’t serve our patients well. Thanks for being a part of the Morrison Healthcare family!

Discover more reviews about Morrison Healthcare.