"Great People, Not So Great Hours"

4.0
    Current Employee - Recruitment Specialist

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fantastic benefits Awesome people to work with Work from home No cold calling(meetings are set for you)

Cons

Constantly pressed to add more meetings and take more calls. No life during the week since we're working 4 pm-midnight most nights. 7 day/week job. Work life balance can be tough. Only way to make good money is working 70 hrs./week.

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

April 29, 2019EVP of Recruiting

Thank you for your review and for the compliments on our awesome teammates and culture! Throughout the interview process for the Recruiting Specialist role, we are clear about the work hours that this role requires. Recruiting Specialists are advised to work these hours because these are the times that most families are available due to work, school and sports schedules. On the other hand, we are constantly looking for ways to improve work-life balance for all of our teammates, and the Recruiting Specialist hours have been a focus for leadership because we know talking with families on nights and weekends can be challenging at times. We do not want our Recruiting Specialists working 7 days a week and 70 hours/week. The average Specialist works 6 days a week. We feel it’s super important for our Recruiting Specialists to take at least one full day off every week and work somewhere between 40-52 hours/week. We appreciate the advice, and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you become more efficient in your role.

1. COVID-19

"Very happy here"

5.0

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time

Pros

NCSA is a great place. Strong culture is evident even during the last several months with everyone working remote due to COVID. Important mission of helping student-athletes within a high growth company.

Cons

It isn’t easy here. Everyone is pushed to be their best and performance metrics are taken seriously. I can see that being a con for some.

Continue reading

"Best company I've ever worked for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for less than a year

Pros

amazing culture, solution, corporate social responsibility, interview process and onboarding. 100% of each and every employee I've interacted with and/or have seen in action is smart, has high integrity and expertise.

Cons

absolutely none. unbelievable and unprecedented. fabulous,

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about NCSA Next College Student Athlete.