"NCSA IS THE PLACE TO BE!"

Current Employee - Vice President Recruiting in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been here 10 years. NCSA is am amazing place to work. You get to help families in the recruiting process and make a difference in their lives. For me everyone just truly cares at NCSA. I got very sick about two years ago and got phone calls and support from every single top level executive. I truly felt loved and cared about. I have been at a few companies over my 20 year professional career and this is by far the best! This is a place you want to be.

Cons

For me there are no cons. I can't imagine ever working anywhere else. I love it here. Helping families day in and day out is truly rewarding. You read some of these reviews and frankly the majority of it is just not true. This is truly a place you want to be.

Continue reading

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

May 13, 2019President

Thank you for the post. You are right, not only do we care about the lives of student-athletes, we also care deeply about the lives of our amazing teammates. I appreciate your compliments and wish you continued success. Don’t hesitate to reach out directly if I can ever help in any way.

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for less than a year

Pros

amazing culture, solution, corporate social responsibility, interview process and onboarding. 100% of each and every employee I've interacted with and/or have seen in action is smart, has high integrity and expertise.

Cons

absolutely none. unbelievable and unprecedented. fabulous,

Continue reading

"Recruiting Specialist Rating"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work from home. Flexible hours. Great management!

Cons

You get what you put into it. As long as you put in the hours and take the coaching, you will have success!

Discover more reviews about NCSA Next College Student Athlete.