"Good Job, not career"

4.0
    Former Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I worked at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Nice People - Lots of helpful training - Talk about sports - Some days can go fast if you get lots of good conversations

Cons

- Gets repetitive - Management listens to your calls - work lots of Saturdays

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

May 13, 2019VP of Recruiting

Thank you for you review. I am glad to hear that you had a positive experience during your time with NCSA. To address a few of your concerns, managers do listen to some client facing calls in order to effectively coach our teammates – this is part of our continuous training program. Many top Recruiting Coordinators rarely or never work Saturdays. Saturday work is always an option for Coordinators who want to catch up or get ahead, and Saturdays can be a prime day to reach families. Recruiting Coordinators average 45 hours per work week over the course of a month. Thank you again for your feedback and I wish you the best of luck along your career journey.

1. COVID-19

"Very happy here"

5.0

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time

Pros

NCSA is a great place. Strong culture is evident even during the last several months with everyone working remote due to COVID. Important mission of helping student-athletes within a high growth company.

Cons

It isn’t easy here. Everyone is pushed to be their best and performance metrics are taken seriously. I can see that being a con for some.

Continue reading

"Best company I've ever worked for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for less than a year

Pros

amazing culture, solution, corporate social responsibility, interview process and onboarding. 100% of each and every employee I've interacted with and/or have seen in action is smart, has high integrity and expertise.

Cons

absolutely none. unbelievable and unprecedented. fabulous,

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about NCSA Next College Student Athlete.