NCSA Next College Student Athlete - I actually enjoy coming to work! | Glassdoor.co.in

"I actually enjoy coming to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are many pros about working on the NCSA Team. #1 - Everyone can get behind our mission - we help student athlete's & their families on the path to realize their dreams and at the very least provide an education on the recruiting process as well as information to help our clients make informed choices. #2 - From a work environment standpoint - the company cares and invests in the people and the benefits. The...

Cons

No organization is perfect but I do not have anything specific to cite. I would also add that teammates' input is listened to and taken very seriously. Upgrades and improvements are made on an ongoing basis to benefits, perks, job structure, and candidate experience.

Advice to Management

Continue to care, innovate, and engage the team as you already do.

NCSA Next College Student Athlete2019-06-05

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

June 17, 2019President

Thank you for your thorough feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoy what you do and who you work with. I could not agree more that we have an incredible NCSA team in support of an important mission. Thanks again and let me know if I can ever help in any way.

"Nice Entry Level Work"

Current Employee - Support Team Member

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete part-time

Pros

Great company, nice office, great people

Cons

Not many perks that actually show (for full time employees), little work/life balance

NCSA Next College Student Athlete2019-07-11

"Good entry level position for someone right out of college"

Current Employee - Recruiting Coordinator in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than a year

Pros

You help families understand recruiting more than they did before you call them, you feel fulfilled emotionally when you see a commit come in from a family you helped, if you're in the Chicago office you encounter a lot of like minded people that enjoy sports, and overall you obtain positive inside sales experience.

Cons

actual opportunity to earn a competitive amount of money

Advice to Management

don't play favorites and be willing to hold all recruiting coordinators to the same standard

NCSA Next College Student Athlete2019-06-26

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

July 3, 2019VP of Recruiting

Thank you for your review. I agree, the Recruiting Coordinator role is an amazing opportunity for recent college grads to gain sales and communication experience. It is very fulfilling to be able to help student-athletes begin their recruiting journeys. Through the recruiting coordinator ...

Discover more reviews about NCSA Next College Student Athlete.