"I actually enjoy coming to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There are many pros about working on the NCSA Team. #1 - Everyone can get behind our mission - we help student athlete's & their families on the path to realize their dreams and at the very least provide an education on the recruiting process as well as information to help our clients make informed choices. #2 - From a work environment standpoint - the company cares and invests in the people and the benefits. The work is interesting, fast paced, and makes an impact. And #3 - From a people standpoint, our teammates are OUTSTANDING. It is an organization of smart, interesting, innovative, fun and hardworking people that like being part of something that is bigger than any one person. What we do matters!

Cons

No organization is perfect but I do not have anything specific to cite. I would also add that teammates' input is listened to and taken very seriously. Upgrades and improvements are made on an ongoing basis to benefits, perks, job structure, and candidate experience.

Continue reading

NCSA Next College Student Athlete Response

June 17, 2019President

Thank you for your thorough feedback! I am glad to hear you enjoy what you do and who you work with. I could not agree more that we have an incredible NCSA team in support of an important mission. Thanks again and let me know if I can ever help in any way.

"Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for less than a year

Pros

amazing culture, solution, corporate social responsibility, interview process and onboarding. 100% of each and every employee I've interacted with and/or have seen in action is smart, has high integrity and expertise.

Cons

absolutely none. unbelievable and unprecedented. fabulous,

Continue reading

"Recruiting Specialist Rating"

Current Employee - Recruiting Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at NCSA Next College Student Athlete full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work from home. Flexible hours. Great management!

Cons

You get what you put into it. As long as you put in the hours and take the coaching, you will have success!

Discover more reviews about NCSA Next College Student Athlete.