"I LOVED my job at NexRep, and then I changed departments."

1.0
    Former Employee - Certification Specialist in Portland, ME

I worked at NexRep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I thoroughly enjoyed almost all of my experiences with NexRep. I was with NexRep for about 3 years. I started out as an agent and then later an employee, which was great. I never had any issues with getting support when needed. It was truly a great place to work. Recently, I changed departments. I received no training, had very little support and communication was terrible. I was set up for failure by people who had a hidden agenda. A husband and wife team had a plan and I was their scapegoat. I am not just some disgruntled employee, I really did love NexRep prior to this and it sickens me that these are the kinds of things that are going on in such an otherwise great company.

Cons

I had no Cons to speak of until my recent change. NexReps way of letting you know that they are through with you is to just lock you out of everything.

Continue reading
    NexRep2019-11-13

"Great company, great people!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sourcing Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at NexRep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

NexRep has a great culture of collaboration and working together. Although employees are spread out all over the country you feel a great camaraderie with your co-workers. The company is always looking for ways to grow and improve and the leadership team is always there to help if you need them to.

Cons

There are no cons for me.

NexRep2020-02-25
  2. "Good Starter Work From Home Job"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Customer Service Representative in Houston, TX

I have been working at NexRep for more than a year

Pros

The hiring process is easy. You go online and schedule an interview. They ask you a few question and go over the job opportunity requirements and you know at the end of the call if you got the job or not.

Cons

The pay is not that competitive. If you re-contract you will always make the same amount.

Continue reading
    NexRep2020-06-05

Discover more reviews about NexRep.