Nexsus Techno Solutions - Nexsus Techno Solutions: One of the best company to work with | Glassdoor.co.in

"Nexsus Techno Solutions: One of the best company to work with"

Executive in Mumbai

I have been working at Nexsus Techno Solutions

Pros

Its just 3 months that I have started working with Nexsus Techno Solutions Pvt Ltd and everything is great here. Everyone is very supportive and help me to learn work without any work pressure. The salary offered is also high as compared to the other organizations.

Cons

Nothing negative encountered so far.

Advice to Management

Training being offered here is highly beneficial for all the interns. Keep up the good work

Nexsus Techno Solutions2015-04-27

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Good to work"

I have been working at Nexsus Techno Solutions full-time

Pros

On time salary Management is good Team is good Everyone is helpful Employee Engagement events are good

Cons

I have no issues with the Company

Advice to Management

No advice...they are doing good to grow the Company

Nexsus Techno Solutions2019-01-24

"Worst Company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at Nexsus Techno Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

My Time was really bad when i went for interview in this company

Cons

I have worked at Nexsus techno solutions pvt ltd (Turbhe) for more than a year A day is not sufficient to write about this company. One of the worst company, i have ever worked with. Pathetic Management and Owner as they will never ask for problems which should be resolved and you will be targeted in team if you say anything about management. I have worked for 12-13 hours daily in this origination and extended... my shifts to achieve my target as the project was going on at when the project finished the ask me to leave the company and said they do not need me anymore. I wasted my time and money in this company. Only boot lickers will survive here, if you have self respect do not join this company. WORST EXPERIENCE... Signing Off

Advice to Management

Please stop using people and also stop looking only management / owners benefits also think about employees those who worked at this company when they did not got their salary for 2-3 months and spend the money from their pocket.

Nexsus Techno Solutions2019-07-17

Discover more reviews about Nexsus Techno Solutions.