"Trainee software developer"

1.0
    Trainee Software Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at Nexsus Techno Solutions for less than a year

Pros

The company provides training for 1 year.The recruitment process was good. Round 1 apti- easy math and logical questions. Round 2 technical- either select java/c/oops or .net, questions from garbage collector, exception handling, output of codes,syntax of arrays, strings, etc. Call by value and reference, function overloading. Round 3 - They tell that it is Hr round ,but actually in this round they tell about the domain,salary, service agreement (4 lakh for 3 years).

Cons

1. Service agreement of Rs 4 lakh for 3 years, out of which only 3 lakh will be refunded (1lakh after each year till 3 years). 2.For trainee- software developer ,I.e fresher they pay salary of 2 lakh p.a for 1st year (Rs 16667 per month) But let's do some simple maths here, during the first full year they provide training and take 1 lakh fee for it( because out of 4 lakh you pay only 3 lakh will be returned). So, actual salary becomes 2 lakh - 1 lakh ( training fee) = 1 lakh. Now, you deposit 4 lakh Demand Draft , so if we take minimum 10% simple interest rate of bank ,they will earn Rs 40 thousand for first year, so the salary of 1 lakh becomes 1 lakh - 40 thousand = ( 60 thousand), Thus,you are working at Rs 60 thousand for 1 year. i.e Rs 5,000 per month.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer in Mumbai

I have been working at Nexsus Techno Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people. Everyone is kind and wants to help you succeed. I never felt uncomfortable asking for help or mentors. Tons of great perks and a ton of fun! The company is truly built on great principles and values and they stand by them. Management is humble, kind, and approachable. They take a special interest in who you are and what you want out of your job.

Cons

The Company Notice period is 3 Month.

Continue reading

"Great company to work"

5.0
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at Nexsus Techno Solutions full-time

Pros

Very good environment, the management is very supportive and understanding, salary is always given on time and they even provide training facility.

Cons

3 months notice period is a bit too long.

Discover more reviews about Nexsus Techno Solutions.