"A place to learn & grow"

4.0
    Current Employee - Associate in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at OYO full-time for less than a year

Pros

You can work hard and grow really fast in the organisation. You will always have the freedom to bring positive changes to the way a project is handled. Supportive and friendly people

Cons

Long working hours (Not really a downside because the work requirements in a startup are uncertain.

Continue reading

OYO Response

October 17, 2019HR

Thank you for your encouraging words. We are glad you are having a good experience working with OYO. We have noted your feedback and will share it with the relevant teams. We are thankful to OYOpreneurs like you for pursuing this aspiration of building OYO hotels & homes to be one of the most impactful companies worldwide.

1. "Business Development Head"

5.0
    Current Employee - Head of Business Development in Springfield, MO

I have been working at OYO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ill keep my story short. I joined OYO in late October and since joining, the support system around me has grown and grown and I have been put into such a good system to succeed. This company pays really well. I actually just recieved my first quarterly bonus which was higher than most people make in a year. I'm talking life changing money in just one bonus. If I would have put too much stock in some of the negative reviews, I would have missed out on a great opportunity. I'm thankful for this job and I enjoy working each day. One of my BDMs was just promoted to a BDH in only 3 months which Is awesome. The company just came out with a new deal structure that is already working very well. You can make a name for yourself here when we are still young in the US Market. If you work hard, communicate well, and have aspirations to grow, then you owe it to yourself to find a way to get hired.

Cons

To me, this isnt a con because I am used to constant change, but as the company grows and finds ways to execute more efficiently, there are changes happening all the time. If you have a problem with adapting, then you should look somewhere else.

Continue reading
  2. "Hypergrowth, great place to advance career - still lots to learn on the culture front"

4.0

I worked at OYO full-time

Pros

Fast paced, learning oriented, high ownership, bold, mission oriented

Cons

Focus on work-life balance, professional development, coaching, equitable compensation

OYO Response

July 16, 2020HR

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad you had a good learning experience at OYO. We encourage our employees to prioritize their work and ensure a proper work-life balance is maintained. Taking into account the feedback we received, we have revisited our weekend work policy and incorporated an additional Saturday off. We are always striving to better ourselves and build a company and a brand that is loved by one and all. Your input will help us in our endeavor. We wish you good luck.

Discover more reviews about OYO.