1. "Good to opt the role."

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Tirupati

I have been working at OYO full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good to opt the role.

Cons

Need to cope up with fast pacing situations

OYO Response

May 11, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad you are enjoying your tenure at OYO. We are always striving to better ourselves and build a company and a brand that is loved by one and all. Your input will help us in our endeavour. Thank you for your continued support.

1. "Nice Experience"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I worked at OYO full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good salary with great benefits

Cons

The organization in Sales could have been much better.

Continue reading
  2. "One of the Best Places to Work."

Former Employee - Infrastructure Manager in Memphis, TN

I worked at OYO full-time for more than a year

Pros

This was the perfect working example of work/life balance. OYO allowed its field operations teams to develop our own business schedules as long as we completed our projects by or before deadlines. OYO also encouraged us to be creative in the field and develop systems for our partners that fit their business goals and ours as a company. OYO also provides you with resources to complete in field assignments: laptop, company phone, access to technology to optimize systems during rebranding projects, apps for auditing inventory and managing/growing property revenues, etc.

Cons

The contract negotiations pertaining to CapEx distributions were not properly defined in the beginning stages, but definitely by the end of year 1 had been addressed and became more favorable for brand growth. Field sales teams (depending on the team/area) cut some corners, signed unprofitable locations making field operations very stressful after rebranding.

Continue reading

OYO Response

February 25, 2021HR

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad you had a good tenure at OYO. We are always striving to better ourselves and build a company and a brand that is loved by one and all. Your input will help us in our endeavour. We wish you good luck.

Discover more reviews about OYO.