Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
    Business Outlook

Pros

good experiences and ownership opportunity

Cons

too taxing work for young individual

OYO Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. The last year has been tough for the global hospitality industry and OYO and we have had to make some tough decisions keeping everyone's well-being in mind. we expect a better and stronger position for OYO and feedback such as yours will help us shape into a more employee focused organization. Please do reach out and share any specific feedback with your manager, HRBP or OYO leader. Please be assured that your input will be kept confidential. Thank you for your continued efforts.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Culture

Apr 19, 2022 - Senior Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams with inspired vision

Cons

Long hours with teams across the globe

OYO Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. The last year has been tough for the global hospitality industry & OYO and we have had to make some tough decisions keeping everyone's well-being in mind. we expect a better and stronger position for OYO and feedback such as yours will help us shape into a more employee focused organization. Please do reach out and share any specific feedback with your manager, HRBP or OYO leader. Please be assured that your input will be kept confidential. Thank you for your continued efforts.

2. 4.0
    Former Employee

Supportive startup!

Jul 17, 2022 - Business Development Manager in Tulsa, OK
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of support from leadership, consistent communication, healthy culture all around

Cons

Normal issues for a startup company, limited opportunity for sales

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about OYO.