Employee Review

Current Employee

Working at OYO

Jan 19, 2022 - Engineering Manager in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Plenty of opportunities, ownership of work, good mentors

Cons

No cons. I have enjoyed working at Oyo

OYO Response

Thank you for your positive words, this reinforces our agenda and that we're on the right path. We are glad you are enjoying your tenure at OYO. We are always striving to better ourselves and build a company and a brand that is loved by one and all. The last year has been tough for the global hospitality industry, with situations and market scenarios returning to normal, we expect a better and stronger position for OYO. To deliver the best employee and customer experience, we are continually working on our processes and systems. Thank you for your continued efforts.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great Culture

Apr 19, 2022 - Senior Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great teams with inspired vision

Cons

Long hours with teams across the globe

OYO Response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. The last year has been tough for the global hospitality industry & OYO and we have had to make some tough decisions keeping everyone's well-being in mind. we expect a better and stronger position for OYO and feedback such as yours will help us shape into a more employee focused organization. Please do reach out and share any specific feedback with your manager, HRBP or OYO leader. Please be assured that your input will be kept confidential. Thank you for your continued efforts.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee

NA

Jun 14, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced, softbank funded, smart people

Cons

Tough culture, toxic treatment of employees

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about OYO.