"My worst experience"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hatfield, East of England, England

I worked at Ocado Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are in the right department it is a fun company to work for with interesting challenges. Relaxed culture and growing business.

Cons

Ocado tries to benchmark itself against FAANG companies but the package they offer is not even close to them. 15% Ocado discount is a nice thing to have but overall perks are quite poor. If you work for infrastructure teams the culture is toxic. It is a gigantic startup and departments are in constant fight between each other in that area. I can understand why especially young people love Ocado so much which is true if you are not part of Ocean.

Continue reading

May 22, 2020Communications Associate

Thank you for sharing your feedback – it's been passed on to the Infrastructure General Manager to review. We're concerned to hear you had this experience as it's not the culture we try to foster; if you have any spare time, please message our HR team with additional feedback, as we'd like to investigate this thoroughly.

1. "Good work ethic"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Graduate Software Engineer in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Ocado Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good work ethic, nice people in the company

Cons

No bonus, the benefits are not very useful

January 20, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback. Brilliant to see that you appreciate the work ethic at Ocado Technology and the wonderful team who work here. Regarding your point on benefits, we have made some significant changes over the last few months including family leave policies. We are listening to all feedback around this so please let your manager or the People Team know what suggestions you have around this. Thanks!

2. "Great company with a start-up culture"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Digital Marketing Executive in Hatfield, East of England, England

I have been working at Ocado Technology full-time

Pros

Get to work on cutting edge technology with a great team.

Cons

Often difficult to figure out who to contact for technical support as started remotely.

January 20, 2021

Thanks for your review!

Discover more reviews about Ocado Technology.