Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work/Life Balance and a company that cares!

Jan 13, 2021 - Clinical Research Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my experience, PPD has been great at promoting work/life balance, even as I'm in a traveling position. It can be stressful at times, as with any job when you have deadlines for tasks, but I have never felt overwhelmed with work at this company. I have always felt very valued as an employee. I've given my all, but been recognized for it also, which is very important to me. In 5 years at the company, I've been promoted 3 times (soon to be 4), and I have always felt very supported and like my line manager cheers me on. I also live in an area where hurricane Florence really impacted us a few years back. The way PPD supported us during that time is was a testament to me about how much they really care about us, and I really appreciated all the ways they tried to help us during that time. I couldn't ask for a better company!

Cons

As with any job, busy times can be stressful, but I have never felt like I wasn't supported, and my managers have always tried to make sure I had everything I needed and wasn't feeling overwhelmed.

16 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Company

Sep 24, 2021 - Associate Project Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Benefits. Great environment and the team is awesome. Easy going people

Cons

Hard to grow, salaries are in the lower end compared to other companies.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

PPD RSM-L

Oct 25, 2021 - Remote Site Monitor-Local
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growth- personally and professionally Compensation Work/life balance Support Workload

Cons

I don’t have any cons to provide. I thoroughly enjoy working for PPD

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PPD.