"Exciting place to work with unparalleled growth and exposure"

5.0
    Current Employee - Manager in Mumbai

I have been working at PageGroup full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The best thing about working at Michael Page is the people. Quite simply, you will not get such a set of commercially savvy, energetic, well turned out and dynamic people anywhere else. Period. Coming in to office is itself an enjoyable experience as you know that you are not going to have a dull moment the entire day. Recruitment Consulting at Page is a great way to understand business. While often advertised as sales, the role is so much more than that. It provides the opportunity to actually run your own business, from lead generation and sales to contracting, requirement gathering, solution delivery and finally revenue booking and collections. You get to rub shoulders with CXOs of large organisations so and lead client meetings pitching to industry veterans at a (comparatively) very young age The organisation has a high-performing, transparent and merit-driven culture. Career Progression is something they strongly believe in and you are always clear what is expected of you to get to the next level.

Cons

The organisation has some way to go in how it leverages IT. The CRM is slightly dated and the use of basic technology like video integrated messenger systems internally for each terminal is not standardised. Also, there are logistical issues that accompany any fast-growing organisation in a metropolis such as availability of meeting rooms, size and availability of restrooms, size of the pantry etc.

Continue reading
  1. "Excellent Culture and Opportunities to Flourish"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at PageGroup full-time for less than a year

Pros

MP Chicago provides any individual who is motivated enough the opportunity to progress their career in the direction they want. It has an excellent uplifting culture. The structure of our team and our team sizes allows each person to feel as though they are making an immediate impact.

Cons

If you're looking for an environment where you can skate by, collect a paycheck and do minimal work. This is not the environment for you. We expect our teams to work a bit longer hours during the week in order to see maximum return. This is a sales environment and that shouldn't be lost. Not so much a con as much as a preference. If you're unmotivated to make money this isn't a place for you. However with that being said, management is extremely forgiving when life happens, you aren't shamed when you need to leave an hour early or have to take a personal day off.

"Toxic Culture, Poor Management"

1.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at PageGroup full-time

Pros

There are a handful of genuinely nice people.

Cons

Frat House environment, saw way too many inappropriate interactions between management and employees. Terrible view of customers. At one of the new employee trainings, we were told it didn’t matter if a candidate burned in a fire as long as we got our money first. Getting a bonus is all about who upper management likes and they only hire people based on how they look. Promotions are based upon a social hierarchy not actual job performance.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about PageGroup.