"BEST Place I Have Worked At In My Entire Professional Career!"

Current Employee - Associate (A2) in Houston, TX

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at Pariveda has been one of the best experiences I have had in my career and it just keeps getting better 1) Growth - Every step of the way, Pariveda guides you on ways you can improve your career to the next level. They provide technical and non-technical guidance so you are able to develop both skill sets. 2) Technological Diversity - Most of the projects that I have been on have been completely different technology stacks. They have been stacks that I have known nothing about. This always keeps the work interesting and challenging.

Cons

1) Review/Mentor Process Sustainability - As the Houston market gets bigger, it will be a challenge to sustain the current mentor and review process, but management has already started taking proactive steps to make the process more and more sustainable.

Continue reading
  1. "It's the culture. It's the people."

Current Employee - Consultant II in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture starts at the top, and Bruce (the CEO) said himself that the only reason he started this company was because he wanted to make a completely new way of running a business, where the culture was truly one about growing each individual and making sure everyone was supportive of each other. You see it in how the promotion and salary policies are laid out -- everything is fully transparent. And they invest a substantial amount of money into mentoring, learning opportunities, and activities to strengthen the culture of "connectedness." Your coworkers will all be smart and hard working, but the environment isn't cutthroat. Expect people to stay on calls for hours with you just to help you with a task, purely because they care about you. Pariveda also makes a point in only looking for work they think you'll find interesting. So whatever you're working on, it probably won't be old legacy systems.

Cons

Since this is consulting and not a tech company (you'll still do software development though) the salary isn't going to be as competitive as big tech. Having said that, people normally go into consulting for the breadth of experience and faster growth potential. Your hours are highly dependent on the client you're working on. Even though management works hard to make sure you aren't overworked, you'll occasionally have to pull long hours.

Continue reading
  2. "Truly a wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Office Operations Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Pariveda Solutions full-time

Pros

Incredibly collaborative environment, work/life balance, focus on professional development, transparency, culture

Cons

D&I needs to increase; there is a pointed focus on this now, which I appreciate.

Discover more reviews about Pariveda Solutions.